Brands Laira CELLAR DOOR REOPENS FOR TASTINGS AND WINE SALES
We’re pleased to announce that we are reopening our Brands Laira Cellar Door for tastings and wine sales from Tuesday 1st September 2020 by appointment only. We advise you to book early as spaces will be limited due to reduced numbers allowed in the Cellar Door at any one time.
With the health and safety of our staff and visitors always our top priority we are asking you to be mindful of and respect the following guidelines. These protocols are based on Australian Government health and safety guidelines and will ensure the necessary hygiene and social distancing measures to allow us to operate safely.
In line with the most recent directives, our Cellar Door will be operating with a COVID Marshal. This person shall have completed the mandatory COVID Marshal training and will be visually identifiable.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back.
BOOKINGS AND TASTINGS
Bookings for tastings can be made by contacting the cellar door on 08 87363260 or by visiting the website www.brandslaira.com.au
- Booking time-slots are 45 minutes and limited to 65 people
- Tasting stations will be set up to ensure social distance between customers is a minimum 1.5m whether seated or at the table
- Group bookings are restricted to 12 people
- Should you need to cancel your booking please don’t hesitate to promptly contact us so we can accommodate other guests
- Details of customer (group) including names, a contact email address and contact number of booking arranger will be taken at the time of booking
- You will receive confirmation of your booking by email confirming the time of booking, number of people attending, maximum stay time and the safety requirements for COVID-19.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Temperature screening for all guests on arrival. If temperature recorded is ≥38°C, entry will not be permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to be used on arrival and departure.
- Each guest must check in using our COVID-19 Contact Tracing procedure. This is done by using your smartphone to scan the QR Code.
- Cellar Door staff have the right to refuse entry should you or anyone in your group present with symptoms in accordance with COVID-19/ cold and flu.
We thank you for respecting social distancing during your visit with us.
If you are unwell please stay home and respect the safety of yourself and our staff/others.
Platters are currently unavailable
Trading hours: By Appointment for September
Trading hours: Weekdays 10.00 – 3.30pm Weekends 11.30am – 3.15pm
Tasting times – * 11.30 – 12.15* *12.30 -1.15* *1.30 -2.15* *2.30 -3.15*
- Light Flight – Old Station Riesling, Blockers Chardonnay, Old Station Rose, Blockers Shiraz
- Cellar Door only reds – Old Station Cabernet Shiraz, August Tide, Tall Vines and 1968 Cabernet
- Coonawarra Cabernets – Blockers Cabernet, 1968 Cabernet, One Seven One Cabernet
- Premium Flight – Tall Vines Shiraz, 1968 Cabernet, Stentiford’s Shiraz, One Seven One Cabernet
T: 08 8736 3260